This section of the website will provide tutorials for actions that go beyond downloading and installing an application. More tutorials will be added as needed, so leave a note if you'd like one!
- This tutorial shows you how to replace a PCSX-Reloaded plugin. Plus, if one of the plugins is broken, you'll be able to find a working plugin here.
- This tutorial teaches you how to use Mupen64Plus from the command line (Terminal.app), how to build your own AppleScript Mupen64Plus rom launcher, and more!
- A brief step-by-step guide on how to download, install, and set up Wine so that using your favourite Windows applications will be as easy as
- This will show you how to use Wine to install the Windows Steam client on Mac OS X. You'll be ready to play your Windows games in no time!
- Create a double-clickable shell script that will use Wine to launch a Windows application of your choosing.
- Create an application that will use Wine to launch a Windows application of your choosing.
Other Software Tutorials
- This will show you where to find and download the latest version of Google's Chromium web browser on OS X.