An NES emulator for Google Chrome
- Head to the 8-Bit Hits Chrome Web Store page
- Click the "Install" button at the bottom right of the header
- Wait for 8-Bit Hits to install (you may have to sign into your Google account)
- Open a new tab and click the 8-Bit Hits icon in the "Apps" section of the new tab page
- You're done!
Run a game
- Click the "Import Games" button (or the "Import Game" item in the left menu if you can't see the button)
- Drag and drop your game or games onto the "Drag and Drop Files Here" box (or use the "Choose File" button to open the file selector and select an NES game file)
- Select the game you'd like to play by finding it by genre or name in the left menu (or click "All Games" to see them all)
- That's it!
Once you're in the game, you can zoom in or shut down by using the buttons on the bottom.